How do I add a new phone number to my account or switch numbers?


From your computer, you can go to your Mobile Settings to add, remove or edit phone numbers.
If you already have a mobile number on the account:
  • Click Add another mobile phone number to activate another number
  • Click Remove to remove any of the numbers that are already listed on your account.



How do I add a new phone number to my account or switch numbers?,Facebook numbers,Facebook Notifications,Add number to your facebook account,How to add your number to your facebook account,Adding a number,How to add a number,Add number to your account,

    About Unknown

    Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
    «
    Next
    Newer Post
    »
    Previous
    Older Post

    No comments:

    Leave a Reply

    .